The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use of this Website (hereinafter, "the website"), whose owner is FUNDACIÓN CENTRO DE SERVICIOS Y PROMOCIÓN FORESTAL Y DE SU INDUSTRIA DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN (hereinafter, CESEFOR ).
1. Conditions of access.
The purpose of this website is to provide information to the user as well as to attend to any query or request in relation to the subject matter dealt with on the website. Its use implies full acceptance by the user of these conditions, so if the user does not agree with their content, he/she should refrain from using the web and the services offered on it. CESEFOR reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new contents and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the website.
The User accepts that access to and use of the website and the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under his or her exclusive responsibility, and consequently undertakes to:
- Not to use the website to carry out activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and to use it lawfully and honestly in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as to refrain from carrying out any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent its normal use and utilisation by the rest of the Users.
- Not to manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner shall exempt the latter from any liability whatsoever.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless with the mandatory authorisation of the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as to suppress, evade or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of xxxx or its holders included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the aforementioned contents. - Not to introduce or disseminate data programmes (viruses or any type of software of a harmful nature) on the web that could cause damage to the web. CESEFOR does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the web nor is it responsible for any damages that may occur, nor for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information and material contained on the web.
In order to provide a better service, CESEFOR may store small information files called cookies in the User's computer, used for the correct functioning of some of the services offered, as well as to carry out usage statistics, diagnose problems on the web, and for the administration of some of the services offered. To limit or restrict the acceptance of cookies on your computer, you can configure your browser for this purpose. For more information, please visit our cookies policy.
The user will be responsible for damages of any nature that CESEFOR or any third party may suffer as a consequence of non-compliance with any of the obligations to which he/she is subject by these General Conditions. CESEFOR does not assume any responsibility nor does it have any control over possible hyperlinks contained in the web to external contents; nevertheless, it will remove those links that include illicit contents as soon as it becomes aware of them.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the website and, specifically, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programmes and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties. In no case will access to them or their use by the user imply any kind of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of these rights, nor confer any right to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate these contents without the prior express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by CESEFOR or the third party holder of the rights affected.
CESEFOR is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, has the corresponding authorisation for the use of said elements. All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CESEFOR and/or third party companies. It is forbidden to use them or permanently download, copy or distribute them by any means without the mandatory consent of their owner. In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents have been introduced into the web in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to CESEFOR identifying themselves and the holder of the intellectual or industrial property rights allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
5. Data protection.
Any information that either party communicates or provides to the other or to which either party has access will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, shown, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by either party for purposes other than those for which it was communicated.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These General Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties expressly agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Soria, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Copyright 2021 CESEFOR - All rights reserved.