DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Name of the entity: FUNDACIÓN CENTRO DE SERVICIOS Y PROMOCIÓN FORESTAL Y DE SU INDUSTRIA DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN (hereinafter Cesefor).
Address: Polígono Industrial Las Casas C/ C Parcela 4 – 42005 Soria. Teléfono: 975212453
1. Web contact form.
a. Purpose. To answer your request for information made through our contact form.
b. Legitimation. The legitimation for the treatment of your data is the express consent of the interested party.
c. Recipients. No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally required to do so.
2. Exclusive for professional contacts.
a. Purpose. At we process your personal data in order to maintain the professional relationship between us.
b. Legitimation. Legitimacy for the processing of your data is a legitimate interest.
c. Recipients. No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
3. Sending of Newsletter
a. Purpose. To manage the sending of the Newsletter to users who subscribe to it.
b. Legitimation. Legitimation for the processing of personal data is the express consent of the interested parties who subscribe to this service by checking the box provided for this purpose.
c. Recipients. No data will be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
4. Spontaneous applications.
a. Purpose. To involve you in the personnel selection processes carried out by Cesefor.
b. Legitimation. Legitimacy for the processing of personal data is based on the express consent given by the interested party by virtue of their spontaneous candidacy.
c. Addressees. No data will be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
5. Exclusive for clients.
- At Cesefor we process your personal data for the purpose of managing the administrative and logistical services arising from the contractual relationship as well as the commitments arising from the contract.
- In the event that you have given us your consent, at Cesefor we will process your data with the aim of offering you our products and services, as well as information on conferences, talks and training in the sector.
b. Legitimation. Legitimation for the processing of your data is the express consent of the interested party, the fulfilment of a legal obligation and the execution of a contract.
c. Addressees. No data will be transferred to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
DATA PROCESSING RIGHTS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
Any data that Cesefor may collect through the use, navigation of the website, through our forms, via email or through the contractual relationship with xxxxxx, are personal data. At the moment of completing each one of the forms contained in our web page there will be a series of obligatory data, whose fields are marked with the symbol *. If you do not fill in these fields, you will not be able to carry out the purposes described in each of the forms. In some occasions, we inform you that for the simple use and navigation in our web page, xxxxx will store data related to:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Duration of the visit or browsing of the Website.
In case of a registered user accesses his/her user account or profile, he/she will be informed in the event that there have been substantial modifications in relation to the processing of his/her personal data.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The purpose of the data processing -collected through the forms available on our website, via email or by virtue of the contractual relationship with Cesefor-, will be described, in each case, in the basic information on data protection.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Cesefor will keep your personal data for the periods established in the box below:
Your personal data used to send you information about our products and services, as well as information about conferences, talks and training in the sector, will be kept until you revoke the consent given for this purpose.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
1. Execution of a contract for the provision of services.
2. Explicit consent of the data subject to the following data processing:
- Treatment of data in the web contact forms.
- Treatment of the data provided in the subscription to the Cesefor Newsletter.
- Treatment of the data provided by virtue of your spontaneous candidacy.
- Treatment of the data of clients that appear reflected in the invoices and contracts.
- The sending of information about our products and services, as well as information about conferences, talks and training in the sector, will be kept until you revoke the consent given for this purpose.
3. Compliance with a legal obligation:
- The periods of conservation of your data once the contractual relationship has ended are based on the compliance of the provisions of the Commercial Code.
- Communication of your data when requested by the Tax Inspectorate is covered by Law 58/2003 of 17 December, General Taxation.
4. Legitimate interest pursued by the data controller.
- The treatment of the data of professional contacts.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
As indicated in the basic information, no data will be transferred to third parties unless legally obliged to do so. In those cases where it is necessary, customer data may be transferred to the following bodies, in compliance with a legal obligation:
1. Those data necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation may be transferred to the Spanish Tax Agency.
2. To the corresponding banking institutions, in order to be up to date with payments.
3. In the event that it is requested, your data will be transferred to the Labour Inspectorate.
What are your rights regarding data processing?
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of a processing of your data; to access your personal data; to request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or, where appropriate; to request deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; or until you, as a data subject, withdraw your consent. xxxxx will process and conserve your data in accordance with current legislation, without prejudice to the fact that you, as an interested party, may request in any case the limitation of your data processing. In certain cases you may exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, of common use or mechanical reading to you or to the new data controller you designate. You will have the right to revoke at any time the consent for any of the treatments for which you have granted it. To exercise your rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address email@example.com .You will have the right to make a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in case you consider that the exercise of your rights has not been properly attended to. The maximum period to resolve will be one month from the date of receipt of your request. In case of any modification to your data, please notify us in writing in order to keep your data updated.
© Copyright 2021 EU4Sheperds - All rights reserved.